Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Sesshoumaru with Demon’s Heart and Miko’s Love


handsome seesshoumaru


Don’t you think Sesshoumaru is a cool man?


In fact, he’s indeed, at least I think so. At first, he has perfectly good-looking appearance. I know, you won’t be against this point, because you are or were captured and struck by him. I have to admit I was addicted for the first sight just because of his handsome. Wow… I’m an outspoken girl… :)
Sesshoumaru


For the second reason is, Sesshoumaru is a strong ones, owning enough power to make what he want in ruin. Maybe sometimes you’ll feel he’s cruel, bloody, or brutal, but he’s still cool, isn’t he? Seen from another side, you’ll feel exposed without his ability, which called security.


What I can find the third reason is his pute affections, for Rin, compassion or other feelings. It’s so hard to believe the frozen man’s heart can be melt.

And specifically what I should mention is Sesshoumaru delicate clothing. I think it deserves your love.
Sesshoumaru cosplay

That’s why I like him, and you? I know, many cosplayers costumed as Sesshoumaru in cosmic convention, that’s an exciting idea. Viewing their excellent performance, how can you keep cool to it? Let’s step into the magic warring states period.

No comments:

Post a Comment