Friday, July 8, 2011

Princess Dream Awake --- Rosen Maiden Cosplay



There’s no reason, at the sight of Rosen Maiden Shinku, I’m lost in the fairy tale The Sleeping Beauty. Perhaps, her endearing appearance, and nice clothing capture my thinking.

Have you ever heard this story? This says, a rose princess, in her fifteenth year, pricked herself with a spindle, and fell down dead. Frankly, she was not death, but a deep sleep of a hundred years. After many years, a prince found her, and kissed her….well, the magic happened, as soon as he kissed her, she opened her eyes and awoke and looked at him quite sweetly. Of course, you know, the prince and princess got married, and had a happy life in every fairy tale.

I haven’t seen the rose princess, but, involuntarily, I put the Shinku into this role. Aha, that’s just my imagination. In fact, she’s as beautiful as the rose princess, I always think like this. How does she look like in your mind?

With blue eyes, blond hair tied into two ponytails on average, she’s still eye-catching, as well as her nice red dress. At the first sight, I have already fallen love for this anime girl. Firstly, I like her clear eye, like sky, like spring. In other words, I can find the sense of serenity and peace. In plain terms, just such qualities strike me on the heart. Even, I expect she can smile to me, and the eyes filled with smile. I hope who I like can be smiling brightly. Um…it’s a strange habit.
The next interests me is her gorgeous Rosen Maiden Shinku cosplay costume. I like the feeling of overwhelming with the red passion. Except that, I like the design of dress, similar to Lolita. Body skirt matches with decent shawl, at last, accompanying with special headwear. Looking carefully, black lace goes around the edge of lap, cuff and shawl, and ruffles gather in the lap. It’s crowning touches, I think. Do you like bow decorating your clothing? If the answer is yes, well, this unique will get your favor. Green one is beneath the neck, and a red one is in the back.


More detail, Shinku likes black tea, so do I. I believe we’re like-minded friend. I don’t mind, if she’s free, we can learn from each other. :D


Actually, out of love for Rosen Maiden, cosplayers often choose Shinku to play. It proves she’s a charming girl, isn’t it? Rosen Maiden Shinku cosplay is a best stuff, when you’re bothered whom you shall act as. So, release your body, your thinking, and all pressure in a cosplay, to just enjoy fun. Remember my recommendation, Rosen Maiden Shinku. Go!

No comments:

Post a Comment